Tuesday, May 18, 2010

voting

Well I did it. I went in voted in my first election here in Arizona. I have to tell you. The volunteer's that are working the polling places deserve to get paid. I say that because I had to wait in line to vote. The line was not long. There were not a lot of issues to vote one. I did not take a long time to turn in your ballet. The average person voting is too stupid to know how. It was frustrating, they didnt know if they were in the right polling place. They couldnt find their address on the precinct map, they forgot their I.D's. They couldnt find the proper pen to fill out the ballett. I am telling you, the woman in charge of the polling place has the patience of god and deserves a big raise. I was very dis-hearted. I know am completely sure that the average american has given up. Especially if they have been voting for a long time and have seen such a deterioration in the voting public. I voted against the tax increase. I am sure the teachers will be pissed off if the measure doesnt pass. But enough is enough. Lets put some of those mothers and fathers not working in the classroom to work as volunteer teacher aids. That way they would actually see how poorly their kids behaved at school, and hot tough it is to be a teacher. But the bottom line is they just dont want the responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment