Tuesday, May 25, 2010

coming home for lunch.

The last two days I have come home from work for lunch. This is something that I need to stop doing. You see I make myself some lunch. Then I turn on the t.v. and watch while I eat. Yesterday I watched Dr. Phil. I cant freeking believe this hack is a psycologist. He should be locked up. This episode was a disfunctional family one. The mother was taking care of two of her 22 year old daughters children and the daughter is pregnant again. Now I admit the daughter had some real issues. A lot of them. But most of those appeared to be caused by her stiff ass bitch of a mother. Dr. Phil threw the daughter under the bus repeatededly. All he could do was re-enforce the overbearing mothers issues, and ignore the fact that the daughter was SCREAMING to have a normal relationship with her mother. Which is impossible with Both Dr. Phil and the mother making her feel like shit all the time. I was very disappointed Dr. Phil, who is supposed to be this common sense straight talking savior is actually just an average t.v. hack like all the others. Oprah has made another bad choice in this one.

Today I watched the view. I used to love the view. This constant regurgitation coming from Joy Behar is just about to make me stop watching. She has completely ruined it for me. I was having a really good day too. Today the idiot blamed the oil catastrophie happening right now in the gulf on Dick Cheney. Its all his fault because of all the offshore de-regulation. I am starting to believe that this is the dumbest woman on t.v. At least until Rosie O'donnell is back on t.v.
What does joy think for christs sake? That money, food, clothing, etc grow on trees. I am pretty sure that she is not growing food in a garden on top of her uptown apt. I somehow dont think that she is living a sustainable lifestyle. I am sure that she enjoys some of the very things that the petroleum industry supplies for the world. Unless she is ready to move out of her comfortable existence and join a commune and start living the tree hugger green life, I think the should stick to comedy. Something she is mildly competent at.

No comments:

Post a Comment