Sunday, December 19, 2010

Random observations during a lazy weekend.

Ive had some random thoughts lately that I think might be fun to share.

First of all, I am as conservative as most other Republicans, but I have decided that John McCain is a real dumbass. Thank god he didnt get elected a our president. Dont get me wrong I dont think Obama is any better, but some of McCain's actions since he has been re elected have be absolutely hideous. His only decent decision was when he declined to support the Dream Act legislation. Which brings me to my second observation.

How the hell did that bill get written anyway. Any idiot should be able to tell thats like giving cocaine to a cocaine addict. Let the illegals graduate from high school, and then allow them citizenship if they complete college or join the military. All the while exploiting our health care, and education systems. Unbelievable.

Third. If I was called to serve my country in one of the military branches I would go willingly. But as an arthritic, athsmatic, dixlexic, slightly overweight bi-focul wearing 46year old, just how effective am I going to be for anything except to absorb bombs or bullets. I personally dont care if the men and women defending our country are gay or not. Its really none of my business anyway. I am pretty sure that there isnt going to be any more grabass going on than usual in the military. I was involved in sports most of my high school and college days and I dont remember any of the gay guys openly hitting on the straight guys. John McCain leading the opposition to the repeal of dont ask dont tell is frankly an embarrassment for Arizona. I dont understand why anyone should ask if your gay or not. I dont want to know who plays with who in my neighborhood and neither should you.

Fourth. Is it me or do our pro sports teams seem to be a bunch of pansies. Where have all the good quarterbacks gone. You know the tough ones. Theisman, Staubach, Bradshaw, just to name a few. They dont run the ball, they dont like to get hit. What a bunch of pansies. If they are getting paid so much that it doesnt matter if they can put forth 100% effort then we dont need them out there. What happened to the Mark Mcguirre's and the Sammy Sosa's, Baseball was much more fun to watch when there were some real home run hitters out there. And frankly basketball is so freaking boring I dont know why anyone pays to watch that at all. Have we all gotten so complacent that we will go and watch just because the teams are playing. Good god. Ive watched some High School sports this year and thats where all the action is.

Well if youve gotten this far, your just as bored on a Sunday nite as I am and I'll try and come up with something better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment