Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The American Dream Act.

Ok, I'm going back to the dark side now. I have some real problems with The Dream Act Bill. First I watched the presidents speech today and I seriously doubt that any illegal alien children are going to school with his kids. Secondly do they really want to join the military or are they just doing it to become citizens. Thirdly I have at least 3 friends that are here from other countries and they are going thru the proper leagal channels to get there citizenship. You cant tell me that some kid that has been here since it was five has no idea that his parents are illegal and he is too. I'm sorry there are plenty of kids right here in America that need to get to go to school without using up those seats for kids that arent legal.

I also watched the news last night with Diane Sawyer and saw her interview with the three stooges in charge of homeland security. I'm sorry, just how stupid do you have to be to become a cabinet appointee of Obama's. I dont want any one of those idiots in charge of feeding my cat let alone making decisions about our nations security. One sat there smugly and never answered a question and made excuses for the idiot who knew nothing about the terrorist arrests in England, and the closeted lesbian couldnt answer a question if her life depended upon it. She stuttered and stammered and never spit out a cohesive sentence once. I think it is just pure shit ass luck that some stray al qaida member hasnt managed to blow up half our damn country.

Thirdly I sell a horse EVERY NOW and THEN. I dont do it for a living and its usually an accident when I do. However. I have bought quite a few, and more than one or two thru a good friend of mine who represents horses. She always insists that when she shows one to a customer they are clipped, feet done, mane banded or braided, tail in and a show saddle on. So some of you people who are putting videos on you tube and on Face book. Please stop until your horses are all prepared and ready to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment