Saturday, January 30, 2010

today I just get to bitch.

Ok, first. I though that this was the land of free speech. God know we have to listen to sorts of opinions from the Democrats and Republicans all the time, the bible thumpers, anti abortionist, pro choicests, and god knows the gays and Rosie O'donnell cant seem to shut up. I am really disappointed that espn, one of the sports stations the I frequent has fired on of their part time writers for speaking his mind on his blog. I thought that's what blogs were for. I have taken a sort of straw poll with my friends. Primarily a republican, straight, conservative, group, and none of them have donated to Haiti either. It's not that they arent a generous group. They just either dont have any extra money at this time, or they dont believe that any money is going to help. So much for the land of free speach.
Next who is teaching the youth, orientals, mexicans, etc. how to drive in this country. God forbid you have to share the road with a soccer mom with a van load of kids on her way to school to drop them off. They speed, turn from the wrong lane, cut other drivers off, stop unexpectedly and I am sure, even if they dont actually have an accident, they cause several. I cant believe they give anybody in this country a drivers license with out having to take a driving aptitude test first. This test should include, reading and following information signs highway speeds, which pedal controls what function in the car, how to use the cruise control, why slow drivers are supposed to stay in the right lane only, and why the hell its not cool to try and race the guy driving the vette all the time, and dont pull out in front of the truck pulling a trailer, and dont speed up if the guy in the truck and trailer passes you. Just get the hell out of the way. He is only passing you because your driving to damn slow in the first place.
Its a really nice sunny day today. I'm not going to Scottsdale to the horse show, its too pretty a day to waist on that. My customer with the appy came and rode with me yesterday, she rides really well, and the horse was REALLY good. I like him quite a bit. I think I'm going to sign on and go to some Appy shows this year. I cant take all the credit for his training, he was pretty good when he got here, and so far it seems pretty easy to maintain him. The stud horse was somewhat sound today too. Which is good because I am really getting tired of his obnoxious ass trying to bite me and jacking around on the lead rope on the way to the round pen. He needs to get back to work. So back to the weather, I'm going to take the top off the car and drive around today. I have to take Dave to the airport he is going to Chicago for a birthday party. Sounds like a great day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment