Tuesday, January 26, 2010

some questions that I have

I would really like to know the answer to a few questions that I have about Haiti. Who is going to be in charge of all that money that has been raised and pledged for the people of Haiti. Lots of countries give millions of dollars every year to the third world countries and it doesnt seem that it makes any difference. How do we know that they are going to use this money properly. I mean why dont they have adequate education, health care, and why the hell are there so many abandoned kids in orphanages. Doesnt seem right that we keep adopting the little buggers out just so they can keep making more. I may be a real ass but times are tough for me too and I dont see anyone holding a telethon for me, or any one else from the united states that has lost their job. I mean why didnt we have a telethon for all of those union auto workers that lost their jobs this last year. What about all the uninsured in the u.s. If you've lost your job, or quit anytime in the last few years, you dont have health insurance. Nobody that I know can afford cobra plans for more than a few months. Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone, and I mean everyone actors included . Are so fast to help, people over seas. Not that it is a bad thing, BUT... If everyone would just look around them and see what is on their own door steps. We have people losing jobs left and right. Last time I checked there was still homeless people, including children. Maybe we should start fixing what is in front of us first. Just a thought right.. :)

    ReplyDelete