Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Immigration and the economy.

I have to say, I am truly amazed at all the people living in the United States and outside the state of Arizona that think they have some kind of valid opinion about the illegals that live here. Especially since I'll bet a good percentage of their parents immigrated to the U.S. also. Most likely coming into America legally thru Ellis Island. I wonder what those immigrants would have to say about the influx of illegals that we have to deal with here in AZ. I have to admit, when I first moved here and needed to hire some barn help, I found it was hard to find one, because the sherrif department pretty much patrols where they like to hang out and look for jobs. As time went on I eventually hired three equally inept individuals all legal and two were so stupid that cleaning stalls and feeding horses was way above their heads. I really longed for and illegal mexican. But now as I have watched, and been a victim of illegal crime activity involving illegal mexicans I have been completely converted to the side of send them home. All of the crime sweeps by the local law enforcement agencies havent slowed down the influx of the illegals. Today on the news they interviewed a woman who immigrated here legally from Mexico, and she was waiting for her husband to do the same thing. She talked about what she went thru and how proud she was to be a citizen. She doesnt think that they should be here illegally. I wonder what the people not from AZ who think they have a valid opinion would have to say if they shared a border with Mexico and they were being over run with them. Frankly I dont car who boycotts coming here for tourism. Those companies wouldnt hire an illegal or legal mexican to work for their companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment