Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Double Standard Immigration law.

I dont understand exactly how this law is supposed to be a problem. Arizona is foundering economically, and I want to know just much of an impact the illegals have on the economy in this state and country. Education, Health Care, Law enforcement, etc. are all affected by the illegals. When I first moved to Arizona 5 guys wanted for stealing cars tried to hide out in my shop. 3 of the 5 were here illegally. Arizona currently has a crime problem, so are we supposed to just sit on our asses while our crime rate rises to that of Mexico. I have dark skin in the summer I get a bad ass tan. I get asked at all the check stations to speak and they check my I.D. to see that I am from the U.S. I dont feel discriminated against. I feel persecuted because of the illegals. They are dirty, they hang around the home improvement centers and the feed stores. How must the people who come here legally feel when the illegals are allowed to stay. A friend of mine was here legally work in a work visa and they had to go back home to their country, to reapply to come back this year. We cannot travel abroad, or to Mexico without a passport, let alone work abroad without a work visa. Can you imagine just how the mexicans would react if we all snuck into Mexico and started taking their jobs. Not to mention all the cats and dogs that are continually bred by Mexicans and dumped continually on our neighborhoods. Frankly I am tired of giving. I dont think that we should take any more Mexican cruises on the cruise lines. Stay home. Dont go to Cabo, or Rocky Point, or anywhere else. Enough is Enough. The tax burden is too great to keep letting the illegals flood into this country. I travelled to Canada and back this last week, while having lunch in Montana I learned they have no sales tax. Just income tax. Should we load up the illegals and ship them there so that they can support their share on their tax roles. Has anybody actually given any thought about the coyotes that bring illegals over here and just exactly how they are treated on the way. The news is full of stories where they bring 25 or more over and hold them at gunpoint, in slum conditions, feeding them substandard food all while waiting for their families to pay for them to be set free. They are doing this to their own people. Using their own passports to drive to Mexico and then smuggle them back here.

Get a Grip America. Out chocolate president promised immigration reform and he hasnt done shit. Nor has the congress or the senate. Its time to take our lives and our government into our owns hands and run our own counrty. Email your government officials and get them off their overpaid asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment