Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Suffer in Silence

This blog is for all you whining man hater's out there. As you know I work from home. Most of the time I keep the T.V. on quietly just for the background noise. I usually have one of the movie channels on going from movie to movie without paying attention to most of them. I have seen hundreds of movies the last 9 months and probably couldn't tell you the plot on 5. This last week I started tuning in to the networks morning show's. New's and Information, All three major networks and the major cable networks. You know what I've learned. Women are really unhappy, the world revolves around all of their conditions, Marketers make commercials dedicated to women. Except for men who's dick's don't work.

Here is where I'm going to piss all the women off. Gloria Steinem has ruined our world. Women's rights, women's health conditions, women in the workplace, women in education, stress relating to women, how to be beautiful, wen hair program, pms, pmsd, incontinence, maxi pads, proper bra fit, control top panty hose, latisse grow better eyelashes!!!! It never ends!!!! Trust me girls, men aren't looking at your eyelashes, they are looking at the size of your tit's and how wide your ass is. They wouldn't notice if you even had eyelashes let alone how thick they are, and incontinence, unless you are peeing on the floor or them. They aren't going to notice that either. You know something else. We don't sit around the table on men's night out talking about where to get a jock properly fitted so it doesn't squish our balls. We don't talk about dribbling after we go to the bathroom, and most of us don't talk about a cancer scare or medications we are on or just how oppressed we are.

I grew up surrounded by strong women and the strong men they were married too. My mother is a mean rotten bitch, but she didn't complain. She worked hard. Had a successful career, raised two children with my father, kept a clean house, know's how to cook and taught us how to cook, clean, and take care of ourselves without relying on the government or anyone else.
She may have been a bitch, but she was a tough bitch too and there is a difference. My grandmother was a strong woman. The only thing I can remember her complaining about was the sweating caused by her estrogen pills. When I dated women, they were strong women with strong willed successful mothers. I don't mean successful from a career standpoint. I mean successful in life. Some were stay at home mom's who made sure the ranch ran smoothly and everybody was fed at the appropriate time. That the stock tanks were full during harvest when the men were to busy to keep track and they had clean clothes everyday. They were women who volunteered at school and with Cub Scouts and with Brownies and entertained for the boss when they were called too. They were successful in the workplace. They were Secretaries, they ran Insurance agencies, School Lunch Room's, Head Surgery Nurses, I had a great aunt who was a Personal Secretary for a prominent business man and I never heard her complain about about how oppressed she felt being a women. I had a customer once who had a rough start in life, became a playboy bunny at an early age. Worked hard, waited tables, landed a successful businessman, became a fashion icon, a personal shopper at prestigious women's shop's working for other women and she never complained. She had a simple motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment