Sunday, October 24, 2010

cholera,

I have been watching the news and seeing all the national news stations reporting on the "new tragedy" going on in Haiti. Who gives a shit. Really cant those people do anything for themselves. Are they just too damned lazy to event try and clean up their own country. I thought to myself long ago that if we ignored them long enough they would just lay around and screw themselves to death and I think it really may just happen. They wont build schools or hospitals. They seem perfectly happy to live in tents and let the rest of the world to send them aid. They dont even bother to build their own outhouses for christ's sake. I bet our state and national parks have better water and bathroom facilities. I just dont get it. Their government is doing nothing to help. For god sakes even the slaves tried to run away and seek freedom and a better life. The illegal mexicans sneaking into the u.s. try to get jobs and make a better life for themselves. There is no sense in sending them any aid if they are too damn lazy to get up off their asses and help themselves. I may be a hard ass and piss most of you off, but when our country is as financially strapped as it is, it certainly makes more sense to spend some of that money helping the homeless at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment