Tuesday, August 10, 2010

where is lindsay?

I cant believe its been a whole week without a Lindsay Lohan news update. I must admit I am really disappointed. I was just sure that she would have hundreds of reporters sneaking around the bushes and using telephoto lenses trying to catch her all broken down, going thru withdrawl no make up on and eating herself into a bigun!

I did see in the news that a California judge blocked the state from giving the state employees one day off a week as a budget cutting measure. I guess the state should just fire some of them so they can make their budget goals. Makes sense to me, that way at least the judges on the federal pay rolls will be able to keep their jobs when CA is so broke the state has to stop paying their employees. Maybe the can hire all the illegals moving into CA from AZ. One of the Hispanic rights groups in CA is buying up billboard space here in AZ basically bashing our state govt. I wish they would spend some of their money on cleaning up all the trash that the mexican illegals are leaving in the Arizona desert on their way in. I wonder if they know that July was the second deadliest month here in Arizona for illegals die-ing in the Desert on there way thru. Its too hot, and they run out of water and they die a horrible death on the way over. But I guess thats ok. Just last week a little girl escaped from a drop house where she was being held with 19 other illegals by a coyote. She went to wal-mart for help. She said some of them hadnt eaten anything in days. They were just giving them water. It doesnt make sense to me that a people knowingly makes the choice to trek thru the desert. Risk dying, or get hauled over here in the back of a truck and then locked up in a drop house and hope their families can pay enough to get them out. Why dont they just stay home and put all this effort into trying to fix their own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment