Sunday, January 29, 2017

Womans rights. or lack thereof.

     As you know I grew up in Nebraska and Indiana,  Republican conservative, anti gay, middle America.  My mother had a professional career on top of being a housewife.  She is a strong willed brilliant tough woman.  Both of my Grandmothers on the other hand  were housewives from what I can remember.  They kept house, cooked.  raised families, and loved their husbands, children and grand-children. I never saw either of my grandfathers speak to them dis-respectfully.  As far as I could tell they had good marriages and loved each other very much.   My 4-H leader when I was growing up was also a woman, and I was in a 4-H club with mostly girls.  She was also a brilliant, hard working woman who demanded excellence, respect and treated you with the same in return.  My teachers in High School from what I can remember were also intelligent, strong, hard working women who raised children, had husbands, and were responsible for hundreds of young lives throughout their careers.  The girls from 4-H that I am still in touch with today, with the exception of one have grown up to be respectful, hard working women who contribute to society on a daily basis.  I dated fine women in my younger years,  All have grown up to be awesome adults, one is a past Miss Rodeo Nebraska who is a hard working, intelligent ranch wife who writes beautifully and loves her family deeply.  Even my sister who doesnt always pick the right husband has grown up to be an awesome adult, raised the finest son mostly on her own who is a fine young man in the U.S. Air Force.

     I assure none of these women feel that their rights are being threatened,   and if they did,  they know how to Vote, call a congressman, write a senator, and invest and spend their money in a manner to make their voices heard loud and clear.  Non of these women I have talked about stand around and say what about me.  They dont hold their hands out for government assistance, they wouldnt be caught dead at a rallye where Madonna threatened the white house or Ashley Judd horrified young girls by shrieking about how persecuted she felt as a woman because she doesnt get her tampax for free.   Well guess what girls.  Last time I looked men are paying for their Erectile Dysfunction pills unless they are used to help control incontinence and that takes a letter from the attending physician and they dont do that shit.

     I am sick and tired of seeing people on the news marching and protesting because they are unhappy with Trumps executive orders.  It amazes me that they think its racist and discriminating and disrespectful.  When Obama said if he had a son he could have been Trayvon Martin.  Where was the outcry there?  We all know that is a lie.  Obama attended private school his entire life.  His daughters attend private school and if he had a son we all know that he would not have been out at 930 at night buying skittles and Dr. Pepper and when his son was in public he would have been raised well enough to speak intelligently when spoken too.  None of Trumps executive orders are new.  They are there to enforce laws that are already on the books.  There is no mention of race in any of his orders.  There is no order sending woman back to the middle ages.  Those are the views of the Muslims in the middle east that you so eagerly want to bring here.  Those of you that want to open our borders need to open your homes to immigrants.  Tell those 30 young women that were raped last year over the new years holidays by Syrian refugees in Germany that they should be happy they were just raped and not killed.  You didnt see CNN America showing the German public marching and protesting Angela Merkal's plans to alow more refugees into the country.  You didn't see CNN Fox or ABC or any other outlet showing German Police using water cannons to control protesting crowds in Germany.  Only on CNN international and you had to watch that online.  If your a woman and your protesting to allow more refugees and Muslims in this country.  You hold no value for the lives of your young daughters.

     I dont know how the rest of you were raised, I dont know who your role models were, I dont know who taught your how to respect your mothers and women in general.  All I do know is my Dad taught me to respect my mother, and women and that was made very clear at an early age.  Some of you need to learn that now, and the Muslim faith isnt the place to start.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment